With the summer heat in full swing, renting an air conditioner can make all the difference in your home. But before you go ahead and rent an AC, there are some important things to consider. Here are 10 things that you should not miss when renting an AC this summer:
1. Determine the size of the AC you need. An AC that is too large will not be energy efficient, while one that is too small won’t cool your home enough.
2. Consider the type of AC you want. There are window units, portable units, and central units to choose from.
3. Research the rental company and the terms of the rental agreement. Check reviews and ask for references.
4. Make sure you understand any installation requirements and costs.
5. Ask about the cost of electricity for running the AC.
6. Make sure the AC has a warranty.
7. Ensure that the company offers maintenance and repair services.
8. Ask about any additional fees, such as delivery, setup, and removal fees.
9. Find out how long you can keep the AC before needing to return it.
10. Make sure the company offers a satisfaction guarantee and a refund policy.